FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

V3i Connect Error

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kevinwikoff

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:09 am    Post subject: V3i Connect Error Reply with quote

I can't get my V3i to connect. I go through the java app on the phone and it says "Cannon connect (reason:java.lang.SecurityException)" I am running OS X 10.4.8 and Salling Clicker ver. 3.0.36 on the V3i The phone and computer are paired and have been synced multiple times before. Any ideas would be appreciated.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Please see this:

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?p=17670

Best.
--
Jonas
dirkmoyer

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: unsigned application Reply with quote

Hi:
I just received a brand-new v3i (cingular) and I've read all the posts here so I'm almost ready to just forget about using SC. However, I did notice that when installing onto the v3i it stops to ask if continuing the install/download is Ok since the application is unsigned. It proceeds and finishes, launches and tries to connect when instructed to do so but then communication breaks down with a java.lang.securityexception error. Have I just missed the posts or is this perhaps something that could be related to the connection issue?

many Thanks

Dirk
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: