FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

***NEW*** MSN status change when away Script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
SirLoinOfBeef

PostPosted: Mon Oct 23, 2006 3:56 pm    Post subject: ***NEW*** MSN status change when away Script Reply with quote

I've seen a lot of people looking for a script that does this, so I've come up with a way of doing it.

[b]This script sets your MSN or Windows Live Messenger status to 'Away' when you wander off, and then sets it to 'Online' when you return.[/b]

NOTE: This is a VERY basic script, that uses MSN Plus! to do all the real work. There is a readme file included with instructions on installing and setting up MSN Plus!.

I'm sure there are better/cleaner ways of doing this. My Logitech keyboard has a 'status' button that changes the status of MSN on demand, so there must be a better way of coding it... But this will suffice for now :)

MSN_Status.zip
 Description:
This script sets your MSN or Windows Live Messenger status to 'Away' when you wander off, and then sets it to 'Online' when you return.

Download
 Filename:  MSN_Status.zip
 Filesize:  23.86 KB
 Downloaded:  1261 Time(s)

SirLoinOfBeef

PostPosted: Fri Nov 03, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Known bug Reply with quote

I just noticed that when in a Microsoft Word window, sending the keystrokes Ctrl + Alt + E types a Euro symbol. The script still works, but also type the Euro symbol. If this a problem for you, simply altrer the script and PLus! to use a different key stroke combination.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: