FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Surf the web in phone via the Mac's bluetooth

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hugotron

PostPosted: Sat Nov 11, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Surf the web in phone via the Mac's bluetooth Reply with quote

Is it possible via Salling Clicker (or any other way) to surf on my Sony Ericsson K510i using my computer's internet connection, instead of the expensive GPRS service of my mobile net?

I already discovered some scripts for Salling Clicker that share internet via Bluetooth, but I'm unable the configure the phone. I suppose I have to add a new data account, but the only options are GSM or GPRS connections. Can my K510i connect to my MacBook via GPRS via Bluetooth?

Is this possible?

Thank you!

Hugo
Gerard_Dirks

PostPosted: Wed Jan 24, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

Their is a program launch2net. Then you are able to configure the ports on your phone you wnt to use (bluetooth) and the protocoll (only GSM, UMTS, GPRS).

Thi company, www.novamedia.de, has also other dailin products like Mobile High Speed. This always you to only use GSM instead om UMTS/GPRS /HSCSD

http://www.novamedia.de/e_pages/tour_mhs_mac/e_mhs_macscreens.html

Regards
Gerard

Bild 3.pdf
 Description:
Screencopy of Mobile High Speed 2G

Download
 Filename:  Bild 3.pdf
 Filesize:  161.67 KB
 Downloaded:  879 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: