FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

new k750 i...new problems!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
timmyjim

PostPosted: Fri Nov 24, 2006 10:08 pm    Post subject: new k750 i...new problems!! Reply with quote

After beingswayed from being a life long Nokia fan i was "talked"into a Sony Ericsson K750i and on opening the packet,problems arose....the PC suite is only available on windows XP......im a dinosaur and use good old 98!!!! Have i s##t out and wasted my money or is there a way around having to =
1.Get a new phone
2.get a new operating system.
Ive contacted SonyEricsson and left the usual fault messages,but have yet to hear anything back.Does anyone else have any advise on my problem?Thanks for any advise,.greatly appreciated.Tim
madindehead

PostPosted: Wed Jan 17, 2007 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You don't really need the PC Suite for this phone. I had this phone (noK800i user) and I never used the PC Suite! I just used the memory stick to transfer all my files to and from the phone. Yes, it means you can't access files that are actually stored on the phone its self, but you can copy them to the memory stick and then Bluetooth them over. That's what I used to do anyway, and I do have XP! And if you want to Bluetooth things to the phone, just right click and send that way! A lot easier than using the PC Suite. Believe me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: