FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

help me please!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
slothbri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 5:32 am    Post subject: help me please! Reply with quote

Hey,
Ive been trying my hand at creating a script for eyetv for my motorola l6.

now at the moment i have it that when i change channel using the 5-way up and down buttons, the screen on the phone is updated with the current tv channel name.

the problem is that it doesnt actually update the text on there, it just seems to replace it with new text, so that when i press the back button, it just changes back to the text of the previous channel viewed.

this is the code i have used

enter keypad mode text "EyeTV: Control" & return & (item ch of NamesList)

is there a code that will "update" the text on the phone screen, rather than replace it?

i hope that was understandable, once i have finished my script i will post it for everyone to evaluate...i just need a bit of help here
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why don't you just use the existing/default EyeTV script? It already does (properly) what you're trying to do.

Best.
--
Jonas
slothbri

PostPosted: Fri Dec 01, 2006 7:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

with the existing scripts i dont get any adio control with my l6.

i just want to learn how it all works, ive been getting more and more into apple script and its one bug i cant seem to untangle
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: