FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

E-mule and WLM

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Slayer_88

PostPosted: Sat Jan 13, 2007 12:52 am    Post subject: E-mule and WLM Reply with quote

Hi there!
I would like that there were scripts for E-mule and Windows Live Messenger. I've read some time ago that there is impossible to do a script that worked with WLM because it's protected, something like that... But wouldn't be possible to create a program that worked as an "intermediate" of WLM and the script? A program like Messenger Plus Live, that attaches itself to WLM? A program that would make possible to write things, nudge, change your state, etc... and that could be controlled by the script? If it's impossible or too hard, another possibility would be creating a script that controls just the keyboard, like there is a script that controls the mouse. Is it possible? Continuing, the other "wish" is that there were some script that control E-mule, doing things like: show the state of downloads (at least least the %), an option to pause, stop or cancel the download,... Well, you get it! I hope that I'm not asking for too much, since i don't know anything about scripting or programing... I'm sorry if my English has very mistakes or if the message is too confuse... :oops: If you don't understand something, ask. I will try to explain. Big thanks for reading this and keep going with the excellent work! :wink:
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: