FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Keyboard script for Pocketpc

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ktmcle111

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 6:19 am    Post subject: Keyboard script for Pocketpc Reply with quote

Hi all,
Days before I downloaded the Sailing Clicker and found it's an amazing add-on to my mobile network. Currently I'm using my PocketPc (HP-1940) to navigate my iMac's songs and photo albums. Mouse function is amazing and I can use it like a trackpad.

However there's no keyboard script supported yet. After checking out some "keyboard scripts" submitted before, I still can't use my ppc to types on screen. I guess one of the reason is that my pda lacks a hardware keyboard pad. I tried to activate an on-screen keyboard and type something but nothing happen. I learnt from forum that someone successfully type by using Treo and some ppc with built-in keyboard. But it seems to fail in my on-screen keyboard.

Would someone point me ways to implement a key mapping script?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: