FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

m600i + MacOS X = SOL?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
WHaTHeLLL

PostPosted: Sat Oct 28, 2006 5:06 am    Post subject: m600i + MacOS X = SOL? Reply with quote

After years of using my trusty nokia3650, i decided to get a SE m600i. Is there any future plans of this phone ever getting supported? Seems like Apple doesn't even want to support this phone in iSync.

anyone else own a Mac + m600i ?

i got it to send all my contacts over minus the pictures associated with each contact, and umm that's about it. .....
danz013

PostPosted: Mon Nov 13, 2006 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm having the same problems as you with the P990i, i've managed to find a solution to get my calander on the P990i but it isnt doing very much for me as there is still no way to sync with iCal.\

Take a look at this link: http://www.girard.li/thierry/index.php?option=com_content&task=category&sectionid=4&id=20&Itemid=39

Let us know if you find any solution to sync your phone with the mac. I'm in desperation!!! Even thinking off sending back the phone!!
mootpointer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 23, 2007 6:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From my research, it's an issue with all Symbian 9.1 devices and OS X. There is great anticipation of 10.4.9 because it is said to include many improvements to syncing. Whether or not that includes syncing with Symbian 9.1 devices remains to be seen. I'd expect that 10.4.9 and Leopard are released simultaneously, so I'd be thinking some time in March.

I bought a m600i despite the fact that it won't sync with my Mac. I can live without that for a while, I'm banking on the fact that Apple will eventually provide support.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: