FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Can I use my phone as a numeric keypad?!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gamuso

PostPosted: Thu Feb 01, 2007 2:09 am    Post subject: Can I use my phone as a numeric keypad?! Reply with quote

hello, totally new thing for me...

one year looking for a wireless numeric keypad for mac... it does not exist. but now I have found this "salling" software, new doors opened for me.

so, could I use it to send numbers or just keys (QWERTY).

THANKS A LOT from madrid to any one that could help me, this is very important for me. too many months already wasted trying to find a solution.

thank you.

(...I will use it to control ableton live6 (musical software) over a stage... but as I do control this program with my QWERTY... sending numbers or keys from my phone is all I need!)
o_pettersen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 03, 2007 1:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello,

I'm not going to post a solution, as i'm not that rock solid in applescript. BUT, i know this is only a matter of writing a script that sends key commands when you press a button on your keypad. Should really be dead simple. Have a look at some of the scripts around the forum that sends these commands and just rewrite an existing script.

Regards,

Řyvind
gamuso

PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2007 3:52 am    Post subject: allready done... and resolving some new problems Reply with quote

hello, thaks for your answer...

i did what you said, now i have got the modified script... but it only works some times.

do you know why?.

i have post the script in the forum.

thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: