FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Cingular 6102i

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
richardjlai

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 3:03 am    Post subject: Cingular 6102i Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the Cingular 6012i will work with clicker?

I installed the JAR file, and the program seems to run, but when I try to connect to my mac, i get an error - "Cannot Connect (reason:Java.lag.Security.Exception)

Really want this to work, just got the phone but I'm gonna have to return it if it doesn't work with Salling Clicker.

Thanks!
chagrins

PostPosted: Wed Jul 05, 2006 6:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This guy had the same problem:

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3890&highlight=6102i

I have a Nokia 6102i, Cingular-branded, that I have successfully SIM-unlocked. Clicker doesn't work on it though - still comes up with java.lang.SecurityException - so, no point in trying to unlock your phone just for Clicker (apparently SIMlocking wasn't the issue).

Just a heads up.
scthkr

PostPosted: Tue Mar 20, 2007 10:13 pm    Post subject: Works for me! Reply with quote

I did unlock my phone AND used the wap download page. That combination seemed to work. Just unlocking did not get the computer/bluetooth downloaded files to work.

To unlock it, I used:
http://unlock.nokiafree.org/

I have a cingular 6102i in the USA.
To get the code to unlock it, I used:
USA - CINGULAR Pacific Bell Wireless
GEN: asic 6
Nokia Model: ASIC 2

Then, I used the last code. Should end in +7#

To give myself a warm fuzzy, I first went to some message boards were people were listing their IMEI, carrier, and the corresponding code. Use the webpage a little to make sure you get the same results. I read that you only get 5 tries on most phones at entering the code to unlock it.

Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: