FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Reenable microsoft bluetooth stack

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues?
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bver100

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 5:09 am    Post subject: Reenable microsoft bluetooth stack Reply with quote

Hi everyone, i wanted to use the widdcom bluetooth stack for salling. i was able to use it temporarily, but then it started messing up my computer (i speculate, because th eporblems began when i installed th widcomm drivers) however, now i have the problem of having no microsoft stack. i had to rename some files and uncheck something to prevent microsoft's stack from installing automatically, but now i can't seem to find anything about reenableing it. Anyone have suggestions about what i can do/who to contact? thankee
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 08, 2007 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think you'll need to reverse your actions:

"i had to rename some files and uncheck something to prevent microsoft's stack from installing automatically"

Only you know what you did here.

Undoing what you did and restarting the computer (after uninstalling the widcomm software) should take care of things.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Windows/Bluetooth blues? All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: