FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Discontinued: All-Around script
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Do you find this script useful, or is it just a waste?
I find it very useful=D
58%
 58%  [ 7 ]
Well, I use it sometimes
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Very useful, but hard to use
41%
 41%  [ 5 ]
Just a big waste, don't understand sh*t
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 12

salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 05, 2007 6:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay... I don't see any reason why you'd need to push hundreds of widgets on the widget stack. Please contact me privately, and I'll try to help you clean up this script,. okay?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Runarius"]well... it changed the 'widget'(I think that is what it's called) everytime you setup a key, so if the user sets up many keys at once, which most people do, then the user would have to press back a hundred times, which is really annoying.[/quote]
phatez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 10:17 pm    Post subject: Bug Reply with quote

I dunno is it me (ngage) or is there a bug in ur script. I found out that whenever i choose a option, new options will be appended to the present one. For example, i am at the menu which got launch program, add keypress, etc. I choose add keypress. Then the next screen appear is Launch program, etc plus all the keypads options below them. Somemore i know that there is a limit to the number of options which can be display due to mem. So i cant access keypads letters and therefore cant set it up.
Runarius

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmm... that is a bit odd. I don't know why you get that bug, cous I never get it... also, I didn't know that salling limited the number of options, atleast not when only using 26 items... should I split it to multiple pages? also, could you send me your salling clicker script log? (right click salling clicker icon in the tray, by your windowsclock, and select open script log)
mrd07

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

me to have the same problem as phatez....
on ngage and p990i
phatez

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm, i checked the script log. There is no error or any logs related to your script after testing out.

Anyway, i would like to comment that it's great work doing this script. Thanks and keep it up!!
Runarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 12:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hmmm... odd... Do you have any problems with any other scripts on your phone? I wish I had an ngage or p990i by hand so I could figure out why it is doing that little thing, cous it doesn't seem like it is doing it with any other phone. maybe salling has something to say in this matter? Shouldn't the scripts work just the same on every phone?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It should work the same on all phones. What phone do you have, Runarius?

For what it's worth, I haven't seen this problem myself when I've been working on my scripts. Most likely, there's something you're doing that's a bit out of the ordinary (at least when compared to my coding style).

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Runarius"]hmmm... odd... Do you have any problems with any other scripts on your phone? I wish I had an ngage or p990i by hand so I could figure out why it is doing that little thing, cous it doesn't seem like it is doing it with any other phone. maybe salling has something to say in this matter? Shouldn't the scripts work just the same on every phone?[/quote]
Runarius

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah, this is really my first real jscript and scripting for salling gives me a bit of a headache since I don't really understand all this about widgets and stuff, but i am getting there. Becouse of this, and lots of change of plans on how to script it, and how everything should be, the script got a little messed up,, I should probably rewrite some of the code some day, but for me atleast, it seems to work a 100%, no bugs encountered with current version. I am using a Sony Ericsson W810i.

phatez and mrd07, could either of you please try the current version and tell me where in every menu the bug encounters, and where it doesn't. This could help me figure out where the problem lies.
mrd07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 10:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi thanks for answering, i would like to test the new one, but i need to get salling clicker uninstalled..

What i mean, if i uninstall clicker and restart the pc, delet the my clicker scripts folder and reinstall it again, i`ve got the keypad skript in the salling software again...

So i think it would help to get the old versions of keypad out of the installation..

so could you give an advice how get all salling clicker related software and skripts uninstalled?

thanks mrd07
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mrd07:

Why would you want to do what you're saying? Doesn't make sense to me. How would you use the script if Clicker wasn't installed?

Best.
--
Jonas
mrd07

PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2007 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for my bad english,
i dont want to use the skript when clicker is not installed, i want a clean installation of clicker, because if i uninstall clicker, and delete the my clicker script folder, an reinstall the prog again, i will find the keypad skript in clicker.(and this script is not an normal skript that you get when youre only downloading the salling clicker software)

And i think, that an old version of keypad script can cause trouble....

Now you can better understand what i mean?

mrd07
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do not understand. ;-) There's no reason why the old script should cause any problems. Clicker monitors the My Clicker Scripts folder automatically. Take something out, and it'll disappear from the list. If you add something, well.. you get the idea.

Just don't touch the main program installation folder.

Maybe if you described the problem instead of your proposed solution?

Best.
--
Jonas
Runarius

PostPosted: Thu Jun 14, 2007 10:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm just wondering if people care much for this script... will continue to add more features if people really want it, if not, I guess I don't really know if there is any reason for doing so. please just give me some response.
mrd07

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think this script is very nice and also hard work, thanks for that.

I would like to give an short update about my problem with the n-gage and p990 i, i described it a few answers before:

I`ve tried the client in java for w800 @p990i and with this version i didnot have any problems yet, it works like it should do. it could be a problem only at symbian clients.

but i will try the version from 10 juli and give than an update .

:D :D :D :D :D :D
Runarius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well, the new version doesn't really have any bugfixes that would solve your problem. I don't understand why it does that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 3 of 5

Jump to: