FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Where can i find documentation for scripting?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
guz

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2007 7:09 pm    Post subject: Where can i find documentation for scripting? Reply with quote

Are there any reference guides available for scripting Salling Clicker?

I know a little Applescript, but it is impossible to get to know all the syntax by guessing it..
hold on - i just remembered Applescript editor has an option to open libraries, and i found one for SEC helper.. so that should get me started..

But nevertheless, could you make a sticky here to get us started with where we can find all the info?
e.g. the reference guides, a list of keyboard codes, etc.

Im searching myself silly before i can even start writing any code..

Cheers!
Guz
druuka

PostPosted: Sat Apr 28, 2007 12:30 am    Post subject: Starting out scripting for Clicker Reply with quote

Hey,

A great place to start writing scripts for clicker is from the clicker preference pane you can option click on the icon next to any of the existing scripts and look through how they were written. This proved a great source when I was starting. I often opened one of the existing scripts, copied all of it and pasted it into a new script. It is best to create new scripts from the clicker preference pane because that way they get started in the right place and get all the extra info that clicker needs to access them. You can also create new scripts with the basic foundation in them from the preference pane. I hope this helps.

Andrew
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: