FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Script request M Player Script needed Badly!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Would you like a keyboard layout displayed on the phone's screen???
Yes I would like and use his feature!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No I will not use this feature!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 0

dadoggisout

PostPosted: Mon May 14, 2007 4:17 pm    Post subject: Script request M Player Script needed Badly!!! Reply with quote

Hi There!
Just discovered Salling Clicker! I own a Nokia N80 Phone and I need a script for M Player Control!( http://mpf.dzm.hu/ ) ! Sorry for posting external link but i just want to be specific and give all the details! I tried to use the keyboard script but no luck! i'm unable to save the key configurations plus i'm no computer genius so i ask here for such script!
If there's allowed to make 2 small suggestion i would like to find a script witch displays a windows virtual keyboard on the phone's screen! i think that will be easy to manage even by computer debutantes like me!
The second suggestion is this : it would be great if the phone client would automatically start the bluetooth service when runed or ask the user if it should do this automatically!
Great job so far i love this program! hope to see replay soon!
Cheers[b][/b]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: