FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Couple of Itunes Improvements

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
kiboy6

PostPosted: Fri May 18, 2007 9:27 pm    Post subject: Couple of Itunes Improvements Reply with quote

There are two little tweaks that i think would improve the itunes interface no end:

1. "[b]Quit Itunes" option[/b].

2. [b]Browse by "album artist" as opposed to merely artist.[/b] [size=9]At the moment I have to Rename the artist for any compilation to "Various Artists" as opposed to leaving individual artists for each track but having "album artist" as "Various Artists". If i don't do this then when i browse by artist from my phone i am confronted with all kinds of artists who only have one random song in a compilation - I would much rather only see artists that i have whole albums by.[/size]

3. Similarly, when using browse by genre, it would be much slicker if the interface from the phone went: [b]genre-->artist-->album[/b] (as opposed to seeing a bunch of album titles as soon as you select a genre without knowing who each album is by)

4. An ability to[b] select cover flow view from the phone and then navigate through covers from the phone[/b]. This would be an awesome tool for all those who have their pc connected to a tv.

Just a few ideas that would make the itunes control even more amazing!

Thanks in advance to Jonas or anyone else who could implement any of these improvements :D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: