FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

SlimServer Remote for Windows (Beta)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rjl

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 12:40 pm    Post subject: Slimserver support Reply with quote

Any chance that will happen in the future. I think the software in Beta is pretty good and could be excellent if supported. It's fast to use and very well suited to the application of controlling a digital audio source running slimserver. The Squeeze Box for digital music is a terrific product.
<"))))><

PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2007 5:27 pm    Post subject: THANKS A MILLION ! Reply with quote

Yesterday I finally took the plunge and bought a PDA, which I need for work.

BUT

Before doing this I went to the Slim Devices forums, found the links to here, saw what simbo had been upto and ordered Clicker and downloaded simbo's script.

It's just taken me about 30 minutes to get everything setup on my T-Mobile MDA ... and it's great!

Many thanks simbo - you're a star!
simbo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 9:03 pm    Post subject: Re: THANKS A MILLION ! Reply with quote

Thanks for the feedback! This might encourage me to get back to working on this script - we've just moved house so time has been limited...

[quote="<"))))><"]Yesterday I finally took the plunge and bought a PDA, which I need for work.

BUT

Before doing this I went to the Slim Devices forums, found the links to here, saw what simbo had been upto and ordered Clicker and downloaded simbo's script.

It's just taken me about 30 minutes to get everything setup on my T-Mobile MDA ... and it's great!

Many thanks simbo - you're a star![/quote]
simbo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

FYI, I've just found out that the XML/RPC-JSON/RPC plugin on which this script relies has been removed from the latest release of SC7 (7.0.1). This means if you upgrade to the latest version of SC7 this script will no longer work.
I'll keep this thread up-to-date as I determine how to make this script compatible with the latest version.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5

Jump to: