FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Typing script. Talk to people on msn from far.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
phatez

PostPosted: Thu Jun 07, 2007 4:58 pm    Post subject: Typing script. Talk to people on msn from far. Reply with quote

14/7/07
Modified show message script (typing). Now it will be able to show everything that u can type which your mobile phone. Everything that you typed on your phone will be typed to the computer. Try it now!!!

Previous Post:

I modified the show message script i downloaded from this forum not long ago. Forget the author name, but still, thanks.

For the show message, the user can choose to type the message and display it on the screen. [b]But i add in another option which the user can type out the words on his phone using T9 dict, and the words will be typed (virtually) to the computer too[/b]. I added a <enter> keystroke after the input so it can be [color=red][b]useful for chatting in msn[/b][/color], which u need to hit enter to send the message.

For key pointing. The directional pads can be able to control mouse movements while the num keypads got some useful keys. Like press 4 for space, 5 for enter, 6 for alt-enter. There is [b]alt-tab function[/b] too. Hit 8 to pop up the alt-tab menu and 8 again to scroll thru, hit 7 once you scroll to the application u want.

There is another feature of the key pointing which i think need to dl nircmd.exe and put it in windows dir (c:/windows). It is also the program which can let u turn on and off monitor. This feature let u disconnect, close salling clicker and bluesoleil program. For ppl who want to try this function, please go google search nircmd and read carefully wat it can do to your comp b4 u install it.

I hope u ppl will find these 2 scripts useful and feel free to edit it. Also if u have any scripts which u think are useful, pls share it with me!!

Typing.rar
 Description:
Words on your mobile screen will be transfer to your comp instantly.

Download
 Filename:  Typing.rar
 Filesize:  1.81 KB
 Downloaded:  1682 Time(s)

My Clicker Scripts.rar
 Description:
Type message and keypad

Download
 Filename:  My Clicker Scripts.rar
 Filesize:  3.03 KB
 Downloaded:  1779 Time(s)

Last edited by phatez on Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:04 pm; edited 7 times in total
phatez

PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 6:42 am    Post subject: Anyone? Reply with quote

Hey can someone pls reply and comment?
phatez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This post is rotting....
shadesbass

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 12:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice work phatez. I think the original script was by Runarius, so thanks to him/her too.
The text input script works very nicely with my Sony Ericsson P910i. I'm using it right now in fact. I was going to write something very similar but you beat me to it!
It even accepts text input using the [b]touchscreen and QWERTY keypad[/b]! :D

The only fault I can find is that the <Enter> key on the QWERTY keypad isn't recognised. If you don't have access to a P910i I can try and look into that for you though.
phatez

PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2007 10:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually my script still got alot of characters i haven't add in. I only added in A-Z, numbers and a few common symbols. That's why enter on your keypad is not recognize. I will try to look into it and see if i can do something about it.
phatez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2007 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Updated show message script (renamed to typing). Try it.
alejoar

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 1:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now it would be cool to see the msn messages on the phone xD really cool.
stokestoke

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The typing.Rar download contains a Typing folder, but in that typing folder is the "show message" script. :wink:
devil

PostPosted: Fri Nov 23, 2007 12:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

could some1 explain how to add the scripts....how to get it wrkin??? plssssss thnx a ton!!
Shin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Can any1 help me?
In Plus Live, by th srcipts, when i try to load them, it sad perhaps i don't have enough permission, or the scripts are wrong... what can i do?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: