FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Controlling a program with key strokes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
tn6478

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Controlling a program with key strokes Reply with quote

I have a program that I can controll by keystrokes. is there anyway where i can have a onscreen key so i can control my program. i need a total of 15 keys and i have a MDA VARIO II. i dont have a keypad but would like to control it using touchscreen. Any help appreciated.
Runarius

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 8:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't know how the touchscreen really would work on my script, but it might work. Test it, if it doesn't, maybe somebody else can help.

the script I wrote is called the all-around script, and can be found in this forum.
tn6478

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 3:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i tried your script and its not touchscreen friendly at all. I have no buttons to press. everything is touchscreen base so its hard to program. Thank anyways
phatez

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

My script can be used for touch screen. But it only support numbers and letters and symbols. And you need to write it down.

For example u need to write out A and then hit ok to have that key. Try it out. It's call the typing script
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: