FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

windows live messenger sign in and out proximity script

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mrbelvedr

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:00 am    Post subject: windows live messenger sign in and out proximity script Reply with quote

I have created the attached script for automatically signing in and out of windows live messenger when you leave the proximity, or when you return to proximity.

Feel free to add it to the script archive!!

I have a question. my phone is running windows mobile 5. How do i make it so sallingclicker will run at startup on boot on my phone!? i tried to copy the file to /startup on my phone but it did not work. please advise.

tom

WindowsLiveMessenger Sign Out.zip
 Description:
windows live messenger

Download
 Filename:  WindowsLiveMessenger Sign Out.zip
 Filesize:  1.17 KB
 Downloaded:  985 Time(s)

salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 03, 2007 10:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you!

I'll put the script on the script page when it's been "baked" here for a while.

Auto-startup is a bit iffy. I wouldn't recommend attempting it, but if you do, I believe the process is: create a shortcut to our file ClickerSvr.exe in the startup directory.

Remember to remove this shortcut before uninstalling. In testing, I've seen Windows Mobile refuse to boot if there's a stale shortcut in the startup folder.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: