FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

asign a function to the "yes/send" button of the phone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
fertascani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:29 am    Post subject: asign a function to the "yes/send" button of the p Reply with quote

hi guys. (first os all congrats to the the makers and members of this site for the great amount of knowlegde shared on it) .
Well the title of the post says it all. i'd like to send a virtual keystroke when the "yes/send" button of my nokia 5200 is pressed. I've found (thanks to others scripts) that the "ok/joystick" button is "s". then, the left software button is "f". but can't figure out what variable the script gets when i press "send" cause no script that i've tested so far asigns a function to this button.
Its not just a whim. the thing is that i'm modding a script of "phatez" (and it is the first time i ever mess with programing anything) and i added several functions to several keys and i'm going out of keys to assign functions (certainly not running out of functions to assign) so i NEED to be able to use send button.

And If you are really in a good mood you can help me also with this other problem i'm stucked with:
i really liked the "show message" and "key pointing" scripts and i was trying to give the text function to a specified button of the phone (merging these scripts). This is, for example, to use the directional buttons to move the mouse; use phone's numbers keyboard to control some keystrokes (enter, ctrl/tab,etc) AND when i press " * " (i.e.) a textdialog shows up and then i'm able to write on the phone and [b]send it to the computer[/b] (preferently without enter keystroke) [b]this is what i can't seem to figure out [/b]

hope you can help me!
(i'm sorry if i made spelling or gramatic mistakes. my motherlanguage is not english (so if you feel more confortable speaking in spanish i'd certainly rather you did so).

greatings from Argentina!!! And thanks in advance!!

modded.rar
 Description:
this is what i've done so far.There's maybe useless script on the code (cause i've never done this before)
this was tested on my nokia 5200. feel free to use it or modify it (that would be the idea). enjoy!

Download
 Filename:  modded.rar
 Filesize:  2.08 KB
 Downloaded:  802 Time(s)

salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 9:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The easiest way to figure out what code is sent when a key is pressed is to make the script log or display the code.

Try using the Log(<string>) function.

Best.
--
Jonas
fertascani

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 6:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks! i'll try to figure out how that log thing works.
any idea with my send text issue?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think maybe this is what you're looking for?

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=5975

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="fertascani"]thanks! i'll try to figure out how that log thing works.
any idea with my send text issue?[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: