FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Help requested with some code (please)...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
moldy

PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2008 12:30 pm    Post subject: Help requested with some code (please)... Reply with quote

Hoping someone can provide some advice with some code i've written. It is as follows:

[color=blue]function runMe(myPath)
{
CmdLine1 = '"C://Program Files//VirtualDub//vdub.exe" /capture /capfileinc "C://Program Files//VirtualDub//test.avi" /capstart';
CmdLine = CmdLine1
var myShell = new ActiveXObject("WScript.Shell");
myShell.Run(CmdLine, 1, true);
}
runMe();[/color]

The code executes a command line program with some parameters and that is all. The command line window on the computer stays active and operating until some later event by the user. And when run from the phone, it does this properly.

However, what happens is that the phone hangs when the script is executed from the phone. Everything goes ok on the computer end, but no further options may be chosen on the phone. it is almost as if it is looping for some reason. is there some breaker i need to insert in the code? once i close the active window on the computer (manually on the computer), the link with the phone breaks and i can use it properly again.

Anybody is free to use these scripts once they are running - with VirtualDub they begin and then end recording from a webcam on your computer.

Thanks in advance. Moldy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: