FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Simple script amendment

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
yadbor

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:29 am    Post subject: Simple script amendment Reply with quote

Is it possile to make simple changes to an existing script? I want to change the ppt script so that I can simulate the 'return' key function when I press the '0' key on the phone?

Any help would be great.
soldstatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

in the setup / main screen, you can right click the script names and click open in editor. It pops up a warning but basically lets you go in and edit it.

The actual files appear to be saved in C:\Program Files\Salling Software\Salling Clicker\Default Scripts

you should probably copy and paste the folder with the name of the ppt function you're editing so that if you screw it up you have a backup plan.

Plus if the right click thing I said up there doesn't work, after you copy it, you can just open up the .js file. I've been using notepad.
yadbor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:06 am    Post subject: Simple changes Reply with quote

Thanks for the post, manged to get in ok, but then stuck.
I am guessing that the easiest way to do what I want is to replace an existing key press function with another. For example instead of screen blank, or left click (from the mobile), it presses the 'return key' (on the pc) instead.

Is this based on Ascii codes? if so what is the ascii for left click, or screen blank??

Does this make sense?

Cheers,
soldstatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

its using virtual key or something, here's an address:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/library/en-us/winui/WinUI/WindowsUserInterface/UserInput/VirtualKeyCodes.asp
yadbor

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 1:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks,

I'll have a stab over the weekend. I guess i look for one of the keys from the link you sent, and replace with another one.

Thanks for the assistance
soldstatic

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was actually just trying to figure out how to send windows+l to the computer, and if you look at what I did it should make things pretty cake for ya.

http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=3046

last post
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: