FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

[REQ] Script to control zune mediaplayer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Beaverdog

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 2:30 am    Post subject: [REQ] Script to control zune mediaplayer Reply with quote

I use the zune mediaplayer, even though i don't own a zune. Just like the looks of the software. I was looking for a script to control it. I think it's very similar to WMP so is it possible to just modify the javascript? I'm no expert but if i get the variables i can get it done i think.
ronclone

PostPosted: Thu Sep 17, 2009 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This, will be amazing. The program (clicker) itself is pretty awesome...

I'm used to the Zune media player, but for the life of me i don get how to make it work.... maybe if there were a tutorial of sorts...

In any case, i will be more than happy with a next, previous, pause, start and stop script. its for a htpc and the zune soft it's so cool...
ronclone

PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 3:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey, i stumbled with a workaround. As i don't know how to write javascript, i just worked with the simple keypad-based script of salling tutorial and added some things.

Basically, it works with a mix of Windows and Zune hotkeys. Its a workaround, but you can at least skip track, pause, volume up/down, and some other basic stuff like random, repeat....

The script works better with the included image. You should save it in your root c:// directory (c://zune_logo.jpg)

Your mobile "9" key will start the application only if it's located in "C:\Program Files\Zune\Zune.exe", else you should make the appropriate modifications in the "zune.js" file.

I'm still hoping some charitative soul could make a proper Zune script, like the WMP or Winamp one, with album art, etc... Either way, i love the program and sure will be spending some time trying to make it myself (i'll see what i can do), if someone it's up to it, just tell me, i am willing to help.

Edit: new version, with some modifications..

Zune2.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Zune2.rar
 Filesize:  9.89 KB
 Downloaded:  1165 Time(s)

Zune.rar
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Zune.rar
 Filesize:  9.83 KB
 Downloaded:  1273 Time(s)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: