FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Support for SE G900?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
marclang

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 12:03 am    Post subject: Support for SE G900? Reply with quote

Is there a version planned for the new SonyEricsson G900? It's a UIQ3 phone, so I though the P1 version might work. It sure runs, but when I try to connect to my PC (which it properly detects) I get an "unknown bluetooth error -6015" message...
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Jun 11, 2008 1:24 am    Post subject: Re: Support for SE G900? Reply with quote

No G900 version is required. I've been testing the available client with the G900 (and the G700) and they both work great.

The error you're getting appears to be due to your phone and computer not being paired, or some other irregularity causing the computer to reject the connection attempt.

I haven't seen the error code myself, but what it "means" (according to an error code description table I have) is "EHostPersonalDeviceRejection".

Perhaps some information about your PC's Bluetooth setup would clarify things?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="marclang"]Is there a version planned for the new SonyEricsson G900? It's a UIQ3 phone, so I though the P1 version might work. It sure runs, but when I try to connect to my PC (which it properly detects) I get an "unknown bluetooth error -6015" message...[/quote]
marclang

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 5:41 pm    Post subject: it works! Reply with quote

Thanks for the quick reply, and sorry for the false alarm - I just couldn't make sense of that error number.

I now paired and re-paired my phone a number of times until finally Salling Clicker on my Windows was able to find my phone. Then the connection from the phone back to the PC also worked like a charm.

Cheers,
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 12, 2008 6:19 pm    Post subject: Re: it works! Reply with quote

Glad to hear it. And I've added this and a number of other recently announced models to the list in the setup dialog.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="marclang"]Thanks for the quick reply, and sorry for the false alarm - I just couldn't make sense of that error number.

I now paired and re-paired my phone a number of times until finally Salling Clicker on my Windows was able to find my phone. Then the connection from the phone back to the PC also worked like a charm.

Cheers,[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: