FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Blackberry Bold
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vikingdude

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Jonas,

Any updates for your potential BB customers?

Thanks.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just got a MacBook Pro last month and a Blackberry Bold as well. I downloaded the .jad and .jar files onto the media card and installed them on the phone as a trial edition of the software.

It controls the itunes, that's all i really need it for. but the buttons make no sense. i can't figure out how to go "back" in the menus besides closing the app and re-opening it again. but then i have to reconnect.

Connection is not an issue it connects super quick and stays connected till the 30 click limit!

But I would love to know what the button layout is for a Blackberry Bold 9700 through T-mobile with the touch pad button instead of the rollerball. Has anyone figured this out for use with iTunes? I just need play, pause, forward, reverse, volume up, volume down, mute, etc....

Great software for sure though big props to creating it. Just gotta get the Blackberrys dialed in and working. I know more people in the business world with BB's then iPhones or any other phone for that matter.

Hopefully things are progressing with the BB software development, as soon as you get a working version I will buy it for sure. Until it can do what I want it to do on my computer though I will have to hold off.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: