FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Windows Mobile - Power stays on when Salling is active

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues
View previous topic :: View next topic  
andy.mcconnell

PostPosted: Mon Aug 25, 2008 10:20 pm    Post subject: Windows Mobile - Power stays on when Salling is active Reply with quote

I've read the FAQs, and found only the reverse of my issue.

When Salling is active and connected, the mobile phone remains on and active - it never sends the display to powersave mode. It behaves as if the device is still active when its in range. This happens any time the WM device is already active due to a keypress or a reminder, SMS, etc. Salling won't cause the WM device to "wake up", but it will prevent it from going back to sleep.

I know its not a Bluetooth level issue. I've turned Salling off and left everything else the same, and the problem does not recur.

I'm hoping that there's a setting I can change. Has anyone else encountered this issue?

Environment:
Salling Clicker (current rev 3.5.0 [512]) on Mac 10.5.3 or Windows machines.
Clicker app (3.5.0 [v837]) on Windows Mobile 5 and WM 6, on an HTC 8125 or HTC 8525.

Cheers!
-Andy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Phone/Mac issues All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: