FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Evaluating Clicker-Some suggestions (Autoconnect & Buttons)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
vitalyb

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 3:47 am    Post subject: Evaluating Clicker-Some suggestions (Autoconnect & Butto Reply with quote

Hi,

I am trying Clicker now and all in all I am impressed. There are 2 main issues that bother me:

1) Autoconnect/Autostart - One of the great things about remote control to iTunes (for example) should be how easy it is to use it - I pick it up and and with a press of a button I am there. With Clicker I have to: Run->Connect to Wifi->Select->iTunes. An option of a quick connection would be great (as an option). Also, it can be really good if I could tell it which script to run after it executed. That way controlling a script would be truly one click :).

2) Button size - I am using Touch Pro and the buttons in the bottom of the screen are TINY. I guess it is explained by the resolution of the Touch Pro.

Thanks a lot and keep it up!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: