FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Non-Phones and MTP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jeffmc425

PostPosted: Sun Sep 14, 2008 5:50 am    Post subject: Non-Phones and MTP Reply with quote

Jonas,

I assume you are using parts of libmtp, etc. Are you going to try to support an MTP device, like the Haier Ibiza Rhapsody (WiFi MP3 player that has a USB/MTP mode). The latest libmtp sources have the PID/VID in it (I put it in there). Your solution owuld be a great answer to supporting this device on a Mac.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email if you need more info.

THanks,

Jeff
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 10:00 pm    Post subject: Re: Non-Phones and MTP Reply with quote

I shall contact you via email with instructions on how to make other devices detectable.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="jeffmc425"]Jonas,

I assume you are using parts of libmtp, etc. Are you going to try to support an MTP device, like the Haier Ibiza Rhapsody (WiFi MP3 player that has a USB/MTP mode). The latest libmtp sources have the PID/VID in it (I put it in there). Your solution owuld be a great answer to supporting this device on a Mac.

Feel free to contact me via PM or email if you need more info.

THanks,

Jeff[/quote]
steiftier

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 7:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I do have a question about an unsupported device too. I do own a Philips HDD6320 is there a possibility that this device could work with Media Sync. It also uses MTP and libmtp.

thx
stefanve

PostPosted: Fri Nov 28, 2008 12:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would like that to, to sync with my Cowon Iaudio U3 and D2
mjustins

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Sansa Player Reply with quote

I would be interested in this for my Sansa e260 as well. MediaSync recognizes it as a player, but it the sync fails with an error or MediaSync crashes. Love the program on my Blackberry!
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Sansa Player Reply with quote

Hi,

The app has not been tested with any Sansa devices. Could you please send me the crash log so I can have a look at it?

~/Library/Logs/CrashReporter/

Use the email button below.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="mjustins"]I would be interested in this for my Sansa e260 as well. MediaSync recognizes it as a player, but it the sync fails with an error or MediaSync crashes. Love the program on my Blackberry![/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: