FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Can't get SC to work

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
gerardino

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 6:40 am    Post subject: Can't get SC to work Reply with quote

Hello, I'm trying out SC on my phone and laptop but I'm unable to use it, can someone help me please?

When I set up my phone, the "select phone" button appears disabled and it says "Bluetooth unavailable". If I try to connect from my phone, the app displays "SC does not appear to be launched on this computer".
Also, the support information says:
BlueSoleil Bluetooth (1, 6, 0, 0): No device present
Execution mode: Elevated
Bonjour: Enabled

I'm running Windows XP SP3, my phone is a Nokia E65 and I'm using a bluetooth dongle with IVT Blue Soleil 6.

I'm pretty sure the bluetooth works since Nokia PC Suite is doing ok and I can transfer stuff between the phone and my pc.

Thanks in advance :)
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 11:15 pm    Post subject: Re: Can't get SC to work Reply with quote

Hi,

The application is regrettably not compatible with IVT v6 (this is due to IVT changing the APIs, and the new SDK not becoming available until earlier this year).

My only advice would be for you to switch to the Microsoft stack.

Also, judging from the Support Information you submitted (thanks), it would appear you may have some old IVT dlls laying around in your system directory (which makes us think you have a working IVT v1.6 stack on your PC, with no device connected).

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="gerardino"]Hello, I'm trying out SC on my phone and laptop but I'm unable to use it, can someone help me please?

When I set up my phone, the "select phone" button appears disabled and it says "Bluetooth unavailable". If I try to connect from my phone, the app displays "SC does not appear to be launched on this computer".
Also, the support information says:
BlueSoleil Bluetooth (1, 6, 0, 0): No device present
Execution mode: Elevated
Bonjour: Enabled

I'm running Windows XP SP3, my phone is a Nokia E65 and I'm using a bluetooth dongle with IVT Blue Soleil 6.

I'm pretty sure the bluetooth works since Nokia PC Suite is doing ok and I can transfer stuff between the phone and my pc.

Thanks in advance :)[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: