FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

New Windows Mobile client (improved hi-res support)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 3:08 pm    Post subject: New Windows Mobile client (improved hi-res support) Reply with quote

Please find the attached CAB. It's for touch-screen based Window Mobile 5 and 6 devices.

This build is somewhat experimental, but I wanted to get it in your hands as soon as I had something useful.

Change list:
- Kinetic scrolling in lists;
- Support for "swiping" in controllers (allowing for volume changes, for instance). Tap for play/pause.
- Improved appearance (this is subjective, of course, but I think it looks pretty good at this point).

Best.
--
Jonas

Clicker_PocketPC_5.CAB
 Description:

Download
 Filename:  Clicker_PocketPC_5.CAB
 Filesize:  133.21 KB
 Downloaded:  1184 Time(s)

surfzone

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

A lot better for VGA screens :)

I bought this morning the license :-)

2 things to this client that it will be very interesting.

1) Play library menu on iTunes. I doesn't found any way to play All the library songs without selecting an artist, playlist, etc...

2) On VGA devices, when you're in the screen with the cover, time, etc... there are a lot of blank space that will be interesting to put play/pause next/prior track (volume buttons) to select on the touch screen (HTC Diamond hardware buttons are a bit useless, and you push up when you want push left, etc...)

I have noticed that sometimes, the cover is visible when 10 to 20 seconds after changing the song (over bluetooth connection)
lo-fi

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello

I have a HTC TP2 (Touch Pro 2) it uses the WVGA screen.
I tried to use this version but it seems it is not compatible with the bluetooth version in my phone? Is this correct?
I purchased the licence last night.

I have tried the suggestion in this thread: http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6872
And it works but the interface buttons are tiny and very had to use. So a new cab like this would be perfect.

This phone is starting to get quite popular now is there any plan to support the device fully? ie create the same cab for the different bluetooth stack.

Thanks in advance.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 1:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is correct. The Touch Pro 2 uses the Broadcom Bluetooth stack.

I'll try to make a Broadcom version of the client available later this week. In the meantime, you should be able to use the software over WiFi.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="lo-fi"]Hello

I have a HTC TP2 (Touch Pro 2) it uses the WVGA screen.
I tried to use this version but it seems it is not compatible with the bluetooth version in my phone? Is this correct?
I purchased the licence last night.

I have tried the suggestion in this thread: http://www.salling.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=6872
And it works but the interface buttons are tiny and very had to use. So a new cab like this would be perfect.

This phone is starting to get quite popular now is there any plan to support the device fully? ie create the same cab for the different bluetooth stack.

Thanks in advance.[/quote]
lo-fi

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Fantastic, thank-you very much for your quick response.
Best regards
taiwanjo

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 3:50 pm    Post subject: new version for VGA (HTC DIAMOND2) much better Reply with quote

Hello Salling,
Your new version is for sure a great improvement for my HTC touch Diamond 2.
The bug iI see now is:
1/ impossible to "Browse by Album"... only "Browse by Artist"...
2/ I'd suggest some suppl key like "previous/Next track", "Volume Up&down" in addition to the "scroll functions"...
3/ why not enabling to click on the "ARTIST" name while playing, and then showing the full playlist/album from which it belongs?... (if you understand what I mean)...

In any case, it's the best product right now on the WIN6.1 market...

Thanks again & please continue the updates...

Joel
lo-fi

PostPosted: Fri Nov 20, 2009 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]This is correct. The Touch Pro 2 uses the Broadcom Bluetooth stack.

I'll try to make a Broadcom version of the client available later this week. In the meantime, you should be able to use the software over WiFi.

Best.
--
Jonas[/quote]

Hi
any news on the Broadcom version?
Thanks in advance.
VOODOOS!L

PostPosted: Fri Mar 12, 2010 4:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

working great on my Omnig Pro B7610 WVGA :)
thanks a lot
to browse by Album: chose browse by artist and chose the first option 'All': next you 'll get a list of all Albums
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: