FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Sync library and Playlists no option

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bharilsr

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 8:19 am    Post subject: Sync library and Playlists no option Reply with quote

I was wondering how you sync your library and play list from itunes on your windows mobile 5 device? right now I can only sync either my itunes library with no playlists or just individual playlists, is this only becuase I have the free version?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 3:36 pm    Post subject: Re: Sync library and Playlists no option Reply with quote

This is a limitation in the application at the moment. All music sans playlists OR selected playlists are the two sync options.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="bharilsr"]I was wondering how you sync your library and play list from itunes on your windows mobile 5 device? right now I can only sync either my itunes library with no playlists or just individual playlists, is this only becuase I have the free version?[/quote]
bharilsr

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Will the next feature allow this? because on your website the picture actually says sync "all songs and playlists" option.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 05, 2009 1:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Not sure if it'll be in the next version, but it's definitely on the list of things to do; my feeling is that most people have more music in iTunes than will fit on the phone, and will most likely use the 2nd option instead.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="bharilsr"]Will the next feature allow this? because on your website the picture actually says sync "all songs and playlists" option.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: