FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

windows mobile 5 help needed...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
hellrazor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: windows mobile 5 help needed... Reply with quote

Hi guys..

Will someone please assist me, I am using a windows mobile 5 htc tytn (touchscreen) and im trying to install clicker onto it with no joy.
i ran the installation on my PC and copied the installation file to my memory card (as prompted). when trying to install this, the error is "clicker_pocketPC_5' is not a valid pocket PC application'. I then tired the 'Clicker_PocketPC_2003_BC.CAB' file from the forum and the error is now "the file 'clickerApp' cannot be opened, either it is not signed with a trusted cert or one of its components cannot be found'

Please help
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 3:16 pm    Post subject: Re: windows mobile 5 help needed... Reply with quote

Run the intended installer (i.e. the first one you tried) on your PC, not on your phone.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="hellrazor"]Hi guys..

Will someone please assist me, I am using a windows mobile 5 htc tytn (touchscreen) and im trying to install clicker onto it with no joy.
i ran the installation on my PC and copied the installation file to my memory card (as prompted). when trying to install this, the error is "clicker_pocketPC_5' is not a valid pocket PC application'. I then tired the 'Clicker_PocketPC_2003_BC.CAB' file from the forum and the error is now "the file 'clickerApp' cannot be opened, either it is not signed with a trusted cert or one of its components cannot be found'

Please help[/quote]
hellrazor

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hi. thanks for the response.

that is what I did. I ran the installation on my pc and copied the .exe file that is created for the phone onto my memory card. when I try to run it on my phone that is when I'm getting the initial error
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 8:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope. Run the exe on your PC.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="hellrazor"]hi. thanks for the response.

that is what I did. I ran the installation on my pc and copied the .exe file that is created for the phone onto my memory card. when I try to run it on my phone that is when I'm getting the initial error[/quote]
hellrazor

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It works.. thanks for the assistance.. its much appreciated.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: