FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

the opposite of theTerminal.Push ? (how to kill widget)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
bB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:02 pm    Post subject: the opposite of theTerminal.Push ? (how to kill widget) Reply with quote

Hi all,
I've come out of lurking and am busy writing a nice li'll script;

Thing is, i'm absolutely new to JS, so i'm learning by example (scripts) and testing. So far so good, but:

my script contains multiple widgets and i (think) i need a way to close a widget;
is there anything doing the opposite of 'theTerminal.Push(widget2);' so as to exit that widget?
(or is it just a matter of stating 'var widget2 = NULL;' ?)
<testing..> nope.

SO: [b] How do you close a widget? [/b]
[i](apart from pressing 'back' or pushing another one on top)[/i]

Thanks in advance (incase anyone is still here ;) )
joeker

PostPosted: Fri Apr 24, 2009 2:33 am    Post subject: Re: the opposite of theTerminal.Push ? (how to kill widget) Reply with quote

[quote="bB"]SO: [b] How do you close a widget? [/b][/quote]
Don't think there's a way to close 'static' widgets without user interaction.
But you can build a modular structure depending on variables and their values.

//Edit. Did you find: [quote]theTerminal.PopTo("widget.name")[/quote]
More info [url=http://www.salling.com/Clicker/windows/APIDocs/html/interface_terminal.html]here[/url].
bB

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cheers for the reply, noticed it right away actually; just had too little sleep to even remember why I asked that question, so I figured I'd reply some other time when i would remember. Oh well, still lost on me. ~=/

[in reply:]
Yeah I did actually;
"Pops widgets from the widget stack until a specific widget is reached. "
.. but that really didn't sound like something I'd want to do- if i understand at all correctly what it says on the tin. (ahh no, I haven't tested it)

a.t.m. I'm just 'Push'ing widgets, seems to work so far; but I know there was some specific reason why I needed what I asked... just don't know right now. ;)

*oh!* I think it was about memory usage/responsiveness; was planning on making an All-In-One script containing Winamp,MPC,Keyboard,Mouse,MasterVolume,FileBrowser,LockPC/MonitorOff,etc..
And I wouldn't want all of them running at the same time, obviously.
Why still that AIO script- less clicks switching back to main menu and starting tools; just logical 1click shortcuts to stuff i needed (perhaps containing a menu for less used stuff)

//rant end
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Scripting Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: