FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

[Request] Least Recent Podcast Episodes

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
aczs

PostPosted: Sun Jun 07, 2009 12:20 pm    Post subject: [Request] Least Recent Podcast Episodes Reply with quote

I love Salling Media Sync, it makes filling my phone so much easier!

I hope this is the appropriate place to file a request regarding the "Sync X episodes of:" Podcast option -

First I don't really see a (practical) difference between unplayed and new episodes; as I think 100% of the unplayed episodes are usually marked as new.

And second, it would be totally awesome being able to select X of the "least recent" episodes - as for example I subscribed to some audiobooks which I'd like to hear oldest first. Of course I could make a playlist for those, but... ;)

Best regards,
Michael
bogonflux

PostPosted: Thu Sep 15, 2011 5:00 pm    Post subject: agree - same issue for PC version Reply with quote

I have the PC version and have the same request.

Call me crazy but I like to listen to my podcasts in chronological order and would appreciate a way to have unlistened to episodes loaded onto my android device in that order. Eg "X least recent unplayed episodes".
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: