FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
juanjo1969

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:43 am    Post subject: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

Hi!
I just bought SALLIN MEDIA SYN, went I try to sync my devic, it doen't progress, sync first song and the keep trying to progress but it doesn't, keep always in the second song and doesn't go away for more.
I will appreciate your help
Thanks
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 10:31 am    Post subject: Re: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

Could you please open Console (/Applications/Utilities) and check for messages?

My first guess at what's going on is that the phone's mass storage mode broke down (I've seen this happen on some HTC devices). Basically, you'll see messages from the kernel in Console about USB timeouts.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi!
I just bought SALLIN MEDIA SYN, went I try to sync my devic, it doen't progress, sync first song and the keep trying to progress but it doesn't, keep always in the second song and doesn't go away for more.
Thanks[/quote]
juanjo1969

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 3:33 pm    Post subject: Re: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

Hi,
Well, first, I didn't find anything about USB timeouts in the Console. Then I reformat de internal storage, and nothing change, clean all cache files, and nothing, unistall missing sync, and it isn't working anyway...
Any suggestion???

[quote="salling"]Could you please open Console (/Applications/Utilities) and check for messages?

My first guess at what's going on is that the phone's mass storage mode broke down (I've seen this happen on some HTC devices). Basically, you'll see messages from the kernel in Console about USB timeouts.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi!
Thanks[/quote][/quote]
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:55 pm    Post subject: Re: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

Hi,

Honestly, I don't quite understand your description of the problem, as it's a bit fragmented. What, exactly, are you seeing in the software? What I do know is that you're the first to report this issue, so I will need a lot of details.

You're saying there are no USB timeouts in the Console. If there anything else in Console that might be of interest?

Also, once the sync has stalled (if that is the correct term; again, I don't quite understand how the problem manifests itself), can you access the phone's storage from Finder? I.e. browse around in the phone's file system?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi,
Well, first, I didn't find anything about USB timeouts in the Console. Then I reformat de internal storage, and nothing change, clean all cache files, and nothing, unistall missing sync, and it isn't working anyway...
Any suggestion???

[quote="salling"]Could you please open Console (/Applications/Utilities) and check for messages?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi!
Thanks[/quote][/quote][/quote]
juanjo1969

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: Re: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

Hi Jonas,
Well, I am going to try to explain what it's happening, I don't speak english pretty good, so, I'll try.
Ok, let's go. When I plug the USB cable to my phone, I choose Disk Drive, and automatically the Media Sync open, and begin to syncronise, copy the first song of the iTunes playlist, but then in the second one, doesn't progress, and no other mp3 song is copy, the Salling Media Sync icon, in the taskbar of my iMac, is constantly moving. When I browse in the hard disk (accessing from the Icon Drive in my desktop), I find I "music folder", with contains only the first song of the playlist. I've tried this with other playlist and the same problem....
I'm attaching some screenshoots...
I'll appreciate all your help
Thanks

[quote="salling"]Hi,

Honestly, I don't quite understand your description of the problem, as it's a bit fragmented. What, exactly, are you seeing in the software? What I do know is that you're the first to report this issue, so I will need a lot of details.

You're saying there are no USB timeouts in the Console. If there anything else in Console that might be of interest?

Also, once the sync has stalled (if that is the correct term; again, I don't quite understand how the problem manifests itself), can you access the phone's storage from Finder? I.e. browse around in the phone's file system?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi,
Any suggestion???

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="juanjo1969"]Hi!
Thanks[/quote][/quote][/quote][/quote]

DS-HTC.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  9.61 KB
 Viewed:  9573 Time(s)

DS-HTC.png

Imagen-2.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  44.29 KB

Imagen-2.png

Imagen-1.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  23.53 KB

Imagen-1.png

juanjo1969

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 7:11 pm    Post subject: Re: HTC DIAMOND DOESNT PROGRESS Reply with quote

The last screenshot

Imagen-4.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.53 KB
 Viewed:  9564 Time(s)

Imagen-4.png

Imagen-3.png
 Description:
 Filesize:  12.69 KB
 Viewed:  9572 Time(s)

Imagen-3.png

salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi again!

I think I know what's going on here.

Are you using Mac OS X 10.4? If so, I'm working on a fix.

Best.
--
Jonas
juanjo1969

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, right now is 10.5.7
I really appreciate your help
Thanks for your answer
Bye

[quote="salling"]Hi again!

I think I know what's going on here.

Are you using Mac OS X 10.4? If so, I'm working on a fix.

Best.
--
Jonas[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: