FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Seperation between Music and Podcasts in two folders?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
rallie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 10:20 am    Post subject: Seperation between Music and Podcasts in two folders? Reply with quote

Hi,

i use salling Media Sync to get my itunes podcasts and selected albums on my HTC Touch HD and listen over my USB Car Radio.

As I have quite a few albums and podcasts, it would be great if these two would be in two different subfolders (albums and podcasts) - under one folder music. Now it is really quitre a mess to find a podcast using the limited controls of the car radio to navigate.

Is that feature possible to implement - maybe with a choice so people who like everything in one folder do not get upset?
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:46 pm    Post subject: Re: Seperation between Music and Podcasts in two folders? Reply with quote

This is probably possible. What I don't quite understand is how you use the car radio. Audio cable (AUX) from the Touch HD to the radio, or do you move the memory card from the phone to the radio?

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="rallie"]Hi,

i use salling Media Sync to get my itunes podcasts and selected albums on my HTC Touch HD and listen over my USB Car Radio.

As I have quite a few albums and podcasts, it would be great if these two would be in two different subfolders (albums and podcasts) - under one folder music. Now it is really quitre a mess to find a podcast using the limited controls of the car radio to navigate.

Is that feature possible to implement - maybe with a choice so people who like everything in one folder do not get upset?[/quote]
rallie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 12:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The car radio uses the phone as an USB drive and accesses the folders containing music.

Therfore, all the albums and podcasts are crammed together in the "Music" folder created by salling media sync.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: