FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Ideas: some new features

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Hithlain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:46 pm    Post subject: Ideas: some new features Reply with quote

Hi,

I really like your software, it is a fast and efficient way of sync my Sony Ericsson T715 mobile phone with my iTunes library.

I'll surely buy a licence in a week or so...

But here are some ideas to improve this software.

- a way to choose where to store the music, instead of the default MediaSync folder
- use of ID3 tags to store music in folders according to artist/album as iTunes do
- a way to sync my address book as well. I know iSync can do this, but a way to do this from a single software would be fine
- implementation of bluetooth connection as well, so we can choose between USB and bluetooth.
- and different folders according to iTunes music, podcasts, and so on...

Fortunately my phone has a good song reader which uses id3 tags, but sometimes I would like to browse to find a song to send it to someone, and having all songs in the same folder is not very convenient...

Oh btw if your software would be able to make me coffee, would be fine as well ;)

In fact, I dunno if you know about the "missing sync for windows mobile" app, but if your software can have all those possibilites, would be very fine ;) (and the features of syncmate as well ^^)

If you want me to give you the url of those softwares, please tell me, I'll not put them here without your permission...

Thanks
davidahn

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 1:11 am    Post subject: I second that... Reply with quote

I definitely vote for Address Book syncing!
Hithlain

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2009 8:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Would be fine as well to be able to browse the phone through the app. As my USB setup is set as music transfer mode, and I don't want to change it to USB drive each time I have to browse the files on my phone.
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can! Click the Browse button in the Summary tab.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="Hithlain"]Would be fine as well to be able to browse the phone through the app. As my USB setup is set as music transfer mode, and I don't want to change it to USB drive each time I have to browse the files on my phone.[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: