FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Problem - "No changes need synchronisation"

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Georgetherunner

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 3:20 pm    Post subject: Problem - "No changes need synchronisation" Reply with quote

I have just upgraded from a basic mobile 'phone to a Nokia N900, and I must be doing something wrong as no one else seems to have this issue - please can someone help an uneducated user.

I have installed Media Sync and it recognises the 'phone. The summary tab says "Never synchronised" and "No changes need synchronisation". It shows plenty of storage available to the device.

The music tab shows the same - plenty of space and "No changes need synchronisation". However, I do not recognise the playlists it is showing.

I am running XP and WMP 11. Should Media Sync recognise this automatically, or is there something I need to do first? I tried Ovi Player and this imports ok from WMP. I have a sync set uo with my IPAQ hadheld and this works fine (although both devices Windows).

I can't see any way to set this up on the 'phone - Media player starts, but just shows empty. I assume there is some way to adjust settings on the 'phone, but I haven't found it yet.

Can anyone advise?

Many thanks
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Mar 05, 2010 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You need select something to sync, such as a playlist. Do this from within the Media Sync panel when your device is connected.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: