FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

where on my device is it going to put everything?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlevin77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm    Post subject: where on my device is it going to put everything? Reply with quote

I'd like to use this to sync my iTunes/iPhoto playlists from my Mac to an HTC WM6.5 PDA/phone (Verizon Imagio). Where do I tell it what directory on my device to use? I want to make sure it goes to the SD card, and a particular place on the SD card (I need to know how to find the content the device with whatever media player I'll be using). Also, any way to limit how much space it uses (e.g., to limit it in case the playlist is bigger than the space I can devote to this)?

thanks in advance,

Mike Levin
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm    Post subject: Re: where on my device is it going to put everything? Reply with quote

Not going to respond here as you sent me the same question via email.

- Jonas

[quote="mlevin77"]I'd like to use this to sync my iTunes/iPhoto playlists from my Mac to an HTC WM6.5 PDA/phone (Verizon Imagio). Where do I tell it what directory on my device to use? I want to make sure it goes to the SD card, and a particular place on the SD card (I need to know how to find the content the device with whatever media player I'll be using). Also, any way to limit how much space it uses (e.g., to limit it in case the playlist is bigger than the space I can devote to this)?

thanks in advance,

Mike Levin[/quote]
mlevin77

PostPosted: Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry for the duplication; sometimes the software author is too busy to reply and I thought perhaps the users on the forum could tell me. Thank you for the quick, emailed reply!

Mike
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: