FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Feature request: Ability to select a playlist folder.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dargiejg

PostPosted: Thu Feb 04, 2010 7:32 pm    Post subject: Feature request: Ability to select a playlist folder. Reply with quote

It would be ideal for me if Media Sync could select an iTunes [b]playlist folder[/b], and from then automatically transfer all the playlists below the folder. That way I could:
a) Use iTunes to create/modify a whole range of playlists within that playlist folder.
b) Connect my phone and allow it to automatically sync the folder and all the current playlists within it.

At the moment if I use Media Sync to select a playlist folder then all the content of the child playlists get synced (correct so far) but I only end up with a single (long) playlist made up of the combined contents of all the iTunes playlists below the folder.

My workaround is to manually select the individual playlists and manually start the sync. At least it's reliable, but it would be better yet if could select top level folder once in Media Sync, and from then on I just allow Media Sync to run automatically.

John.

PS. In the meantime I'm still incredibly glad to find this Mac software capable of transferring iTunes playlists into my Nokia music player. (Unlike the whole range of Nokia's software offerings).
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: