FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

N95 8GB cannot connect to Mac Pro

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
DvP

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:32 pm    Post subject: N95 8GB cannot connect to Mac Pro Reply with quote

Hi,

After a longer while without my Multimedia Setup ready I now updated my Mac Pro to Snow Leopard and installed Salling Clicker again but it just does not work :-(

Mac Pro 3,1
Snow Leopard 10.6.2
Tel: N95 8GB
Router: Dlink Dir-615
Firewall(s): None (exception for sec helper already tested)
WiFi on N95: Tested -> perfect
Lan on Mac: Tested -> perfect
Restarted Mac: More than once ;-)

The thing is that my Phone just does not find the Mac!? Can anybody help? I've already tried so much :-( Is there anything special i must activate on the Mac to be found by the mobile? Bonjour etc. works nicely in my network.

Best regards,
DvP
DvP

PostPosted: Wed Mar 24, 2010 12:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi,

I managed Bluetooth compatibility now with the "latest" beta of Salling Clicker and a new Version was also announced. Where is it or isn't there any more support of the program?
I planned to recommend Salling Clicker to my brother too but if WiFi does not work it makes no sense.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: