FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Why must I use Iphoto to Sync my pictures?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
m@xonlife.com

PostPosted: Sat Jan 30, 2010 4:01 pm    Post subject: Why must I use Iphoto to Sync my pictures? Reply with quote

I would strongly prefer my syncing not dependent on using a specific picture program. A big reason I left the world of the Iphone for Droid was to remove my dependance on specific software. I would greatly appreciate the ability to sync a picture directory and/or its subdirectories to my phone.

Specifically I want the subfolders to end up as directories on my phone instead of lumping everything into a single folder which is the way it works now.
petri71

PostPosted: Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already posted smth like this before...

let us please be free of iPhoto and all other application... I'd like to be able to chose another way of synching....maybe a folder synch on the synching window, and whatever is inside (photo, videos, .doc , .pdf, subfolder etc) is being synched to a specific location
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: