FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Fiat500 Blue&Me

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
123tcpip

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 1:48 pm    Post subject: Fiat500 Blue&Me Reply with quote

I've had a trawl through the forum but can't find what I'm looking for.

I've just bought a Fiat500 which has a built in windows mobile media player (aka Blue&Me). (I think Audi's incar media play and ford sync would benifit from what i'm looking for)
FYI I'm running OSX

I'm trying to find a solution to sync iTunes Playlists to a USB stick so I've copied the Nokia S60 MSC.transportConfig file to the USB stick and can happily sync and play in the car.

However I'd like to simplify the folder structure but I can't work out how to edit the TransportConfig file.

I'd like if possible for each playlist to have it's own directory and likewise for the podcasts.

Also I've noticed that although I can tick Smart Playlists in iTunes and the smart playlists have files in but they dont sync? (i'm running the beta)

Ideally I'd like a directory in the root of the usb for each playlist copied over including podcasts.
Also is it possible to create a playlist for the podcasts?

Is this possible?

Rob
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Mar 27, 2010 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Smart playlists do work. I'm not sure why you're having problems there. On the other hand, I don't quite understand your description of what you're seeing.

One folder per playlist is not a great idea, as one track can be part of multiple playlists. Much better if the player supported playlists, so that it could use the playlist files we copy to the phone! Perhaps yours does, but maybe it needs the playlist in a different format?

I can cobble together a transportConfig for you Fiat owners out there, but I'm going to need a spec for the media player.

Best.
--
Jonas
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: