FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

Cannot connect to itunes. Please install/repair

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows
View previous topic :: View next topic  
dnmtsn

PostPosted: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:25 pm    Post subject: Cannot connect to itunes. Please install/repair Reply with quote

I installed the newest version of itunes today (10.1.0.54), and after installing it, clicker no longer wants to connect to itunes, it gives this error message:

"Cannot connect to itunes. Please install/repair"

So I tried the following, nothing helps:
- ran the clicker setup with the repair option
- unistalled and re-installed salling clicker
- installed the most recent version for the phone

Is this a known problem with the new itunes? Is there a solution, other than reverting to an older version of itunes?

I am able to connect to winamp so this seems to be an itunes only problem. I get the same error regardless if itunes is started or not on the target computer.

I hope there is a solution. I am sorry, but I didn't have the time to read the over 1000 results I got when I ran a forum search.

Thank you,
Dan
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Nov 16, 2010 1:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Cannot connect to itunes. Please install/repair Reply with quote

Clicker must not be launched when you update iTunes. It is iTunes that needs to be repaired (and Clicker needs to be quit when you do it).

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="dnmtsn"]I installed the newest version of itunes today (10.1.0.54), and after installing it, clicker no longer wants to connect to itunes, it gives this error message:

"Cannot connect to itunes. Please install/repair"

So I tried the following, nothing helps:
- ran the clicker setup with the repair option
- unistalled and re-installed salling clicker
- installed the most recent version for the phone

Is this a known problem with the new itunes? Is there a solution, other than reverting to an older version of itunes?

I am able to connect to winamp so this seems to be an itunes only problem. I get the same error regardless if itunes is started or not on the target computer.

I hope there is a solution. I am sorry, but I didn't have the time to read the over 1000 results I got when I ran a forum search.

Thank you,
Dan[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Clicker for Windows All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: