FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister   ProfileProfile    Log inLog in   RSS Feed

How to listen to these playlists on Windows Mobile device?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac
View previous topic :: View next topic  
mlevin77

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 7:33 pm    Post subject: How to listen to these playlists on Windows Mobile device? Reply with quote

I just set up my dad with Salling Sync on his Mac so he can copy his iTunes playlists to his Windows Mobile 6.5 Imagio cell phone/PDA. The question now is: how does he actually listen to these playlists - what's the best way on the device to hear the playlist in the order it appears in iTunes? What software do you recommend? I'm not familiar with Windows Mobile so I don't know where it puts the tracks or what the preferred method is for listening to them after sync.

thanks in advance,

Mike
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 11:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This being an HTC device with HTC Sense, you should use the HTC music player application. There's also Windows Media Player on there, but it's not fully compatible with some iTunes content.

Best.
--
Jonas

PS: The HTC music app will show synced playlists. It may however insist on keeping stale references to unsynced playlists. This is an HTC bug that I know of no workaround for.
mlevin77

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 12:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

[quote="salling"]This being an HTC device with HTC Sense, you should use the HTC music player application.[/quote]

thanks!! I'll try to find the HTC music player although I don't believe I'm running Sense - I think I turned it off.

Mike
salling
Site Admin

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Okay. You're either going to need to use the standard HTC music player or Kinoma's Kinoma Play on this device.

Best.
--
Jonas

[quote="mlevin77"][quote="salling"]This being an HTC device with HTC Sense, you should use the HTC music player application.[/quote]

thanks!! I'll try to find the HTC music player although I don't believe I'm running Sense - I think I turned it off.

Mike[/quote]
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Salling Software Forums Forum Index -> Salling Media Sync for Mac All times are GMT + 2 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: